Thermo Design is always looking for qualified members to join our team, please fax us your resume to (780) 465-2683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager Needed
Thermo Design Insulation Ltd is currently in search of a reliable Project Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
The Project Manager shall perform such tasks, duties and responsibilities as are generally consistent with the role:
- Project management including ordering materials, supervision of shop drawing preparation, liaison with customers, and suppliers in order to perform the work within budget.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Quantifying and estimating projects.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Work along-side construction superintendent to coordinate and direct field personnel and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Prepare reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses when required
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Maintaining relationships with TDI vendors, and customers.
- Visit jobsites when required and review the work progress on a daily basis.
- Manage several projects at a time.
- Others duties as required to fulfill the role.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Post-Secondary education in construction management or related field