Junior Project Coordinator Needed
Thermo Design Insulation Ltd is currently in search of a reliable Junior Project Coordinator to assist in overseeing construction projects and their progress in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible to assist with on-site coordination, organization, implementation and scheduling.
The Junior Project Coordinator shall perform such tasks, duties and responsibilities as are generally consistent with the role:
- Project Coordination including tracking ordered materials, supervision of shop drawing preparation, liaison with customers, point of contact with field personnel, and suppliers in order to perform the work within budget.
- Work close with Project Manager(s) and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Quantifying and estimating daily changes to projects.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Work along-side construction superintendent to coordinate and direct field personnel and subcontractors.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses when required.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Maintaining relationships with TDI vendors, and customers.
- Visit jobsite(s) when required and review the work progress on a daily basis.
- Manage several projects at a time.
- Others duties as required to fulfill the role.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Post-Secondary education in construction management or related field